Our CEO, Brian Meert is an expert when it comes to social media advertising and would love to share his knowledge by creating an online educational course. He has written a #1 Best Seller on Amazon on the subject and has previously taught monthly Facebook Advertising classes to small business owners and entrepreneurs. He is excited to take his lectures to the next level and looking for a candidate who is well versed in e-learning development. If you like Gary Vee, Amy Porterfield or any Marketing Gurus that's a plus.
- Research and assess online educational needs and interests, and develop online programs, courses, materials, technology, and learning approaches accordingly.
- Use instructional design principles, contribute to the design and development of learning materials with special regard to teaching adult students and online classes, and using technology to maximize student learning outcomes.
- Record, edit and publish video tutorials, interactive courses, podcasts and other training materials using a variety of tools
- Oversee all aspects of course creation and readiness, including instructor training.
- Oversee all live, online sessions, ensuring the quality of each session and moderate session when needed.
- Ensure that participants have everything they need to be successful including all materials required for the course.
- Collaborate with experts in the implementation technologically mediated courses.
- Work with experts on the topic to design and deliver online courses.
- Provide ongoing and systematic support to help ensure course integrity and consistency.
- Provide training and support when introducing new methods and technologies and addressing emerging course design issues.
- Research and identify best practices in the field.
- Research and identify technology trends in the field.
- Collaborate and communicate with other support personnel in the deployment of instructional technology.
- Hire, train and manage other advisors leading the courses as needed
- Work with team on suggestions for more scalable ways to run our live online courses while maintaining high quality.
- Help to develop repeatable best practice to drive greater scalability of courses
- 1-2 years of experience in creating, designing, and developing visually outstanding video tutorials and e-learning courses using instructional design and development methods.
- At least 2 years of instructional design, online teaching, or training experience. Mobile learning experience preferred.
- Expertise with digital media production software (e.g. Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe Audition, Adobe Media Encoder, Techsmith Camtasia, Articulate Storyline)
- Experience with learning management systems and E-learning rapid Development tools (e.g. Articulate Storyline)
- A working knowledge of Social Media Advertising is key (Facebook,Instagram, Snapchat)
- Proficient in Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and other common software packages.
- The ability to work independently and collaboratively within a team, negotiate, and deliver projects according to established timelines.
- A strong commitment to excellence in work done and passionate about giving quality service to students enrolled in our online courses.
- A goal-oriented individual, who is self-motivated, diligent, solution-oriented rather than problem-centered, and exhibits a high energy level.
- Excellent planning, organization, and communication skills to handle juggling multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Eagerness to grow by learning new visual styles, instructional methodologies, and technologies
- Basic knowledge and understanding of analytics, specifically, as it can be applied to E-Learning.
- Demonstrate creativity and technical aptitude in instructional design.
- Practices attentive and active listening, has the patience to hear people out, and can accurately restate the opinions of others even when he/she disagrees.
- Strong written and oral communication skills. Personally committed to continuous self-improvement, understands that different situations call for different skills and approaches, and works to deploy strengths and offset weaknesses or limits.
- Maintains confidentiality
WHAT YOU WILL BRING TO THE JOB
- Values: Excitement about Social Media Advertising. Interest in a culture defined by collaboration, curiosity and creativity.
- Leadership: Outstanding management skills allowing you to lead and develop an exceptional team
- Communication: A clearly articulated creative vision that effectively promotes our diverse efforts and is inspiring.
- Fast implementation
- Attention to detail
- Desire to be the best
- Go-getter or entrepreneurial mindset
- A degree in Instructional Technology, Educational Technology, Education or a related area of study.