Posting Date: January 17, 2019
Title: Creative Services - Graphic & Web Design (Toronto / Full-time)
advertience Inc. is a digital marketing agency that delivers best in class campaign strategy, planning, creative and activation services across Search, Social, and Display platforms on behalf of our diverse roster of clients.
The Creative Services - Graphic & Web Design role is a new position to support the growth of our creative and design services. Functioning both in support and independently of the Creative Services Director, this resource will utilize the Adobe Creative Suite (i.e. InDesign), Keynote and other graphic and web design applications to support and manage the day-to-day design projects from designing and maintaining Website Content, Advertising Creatives for Display and Social platforms, to maintaining brand guidelines for both advertience and client assets.
- Organize and effectively execute daily tasks and ad hoc/ongoing projects
- Clearly communicate with the Creative Services Director with respect to design project requests and requirements
- Solicit and incorporate feedback from colleagues and clients with respect to design drafts and end-products
- Support in the delivery of presentation layout, design and visuals
- Partner with Marketing prime(s) to develop social plans and supporting creatives
- Assist in designing various digital and print collateral, such as digital ads, newsletters, website content and marketing materials
- Edit/update existing creative(s) and enhance previous marketing campaigns for future use
- Support all design and creative-related efforts
- Post-secondary Degree or Diploma in graphic design and web design along with an outstanding portfolio that demonstrates clear understanding of design and digital production
- 1-2 years of Graphic and Web Design experience
- Resourceful, diligent, self-motivated and detail-oriented
- Team-player with strong interpersonal skills and a positive attitude
- Ability to follow direction and collaborate/communicate well with others
- Effectively and efficiently able to manage multiple responsibilities and assignments simultaneously under strict deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- High degree of work ethic holding oneself accountable to stakeholders across departments and properties
- Demonstrated ability to work within branding guidelines with an eye for detail
- Demonstrated creative problem-solving skills
- Strong proficiency and experience in Adobe Creative Suite--Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign.
- Experience in HTML 5, WordPress, and/or other web design applications is highly valued
- Proficiency and experience in Keynote, PowerPoint, and optimizing designs for online
- Front-end development/coding ability is an asset
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
advertience Inc. prides itself on being a quality employer with a comprehensive benefits package that includes leave, sickness, disability, health and wellness benefits.
advertience is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Job Type: Full-time
- Graphic & Web Design: 2 years (Required)