advertience ('ad-ver-ti-ence') Inc. is a bespoke digital marketing consultancy that delivers best-in-class Digital Advertising, Analyses, and Data Analytic services on behalf of a roster of clients spanning across industries such as Financial Services, Travel & Tourism, Education, Retail, Pharmaceutical, and Automotive, among others.
We are seeking a creative, dynamic, and motivated individual to join our team in the role of Digital & Graphic Design Services. In this role, you will bring an innovative design approach to the team supporting both our internal and external clients in the delivery of digital marketing strategies and creatives across various advertising platforms and client assets. Your understanding of how to effectively apply your visual design skills will be required to deliver simple, accessible digital experiences that look great and are easy to use.
This position is fast-paced and demanding and will provide the opportunity to work on a wide variety of projects. Here's what a typical week will include:
- Ideate and deliver digital ad variants based on consumer insights and data
- Design and create graphics for email campaigns, banner ads and advertising copy
- Design and create social media content including videos, GIFs and animations
- Assist in managing social media platforms and content creation
- Build HTML and/or Static Digital Display or Social Ad Creatives (i.e. Banner Ads)
- Create stunning web design work, including the development of visual mockups for applications, websites, and client static and dynamic pages
- Create GUIs, layouts, templates, landing pages, navigation, and any necessary design artifacts to maximize simplicity, style and usability
- Ensure a UX/UI design is prioritized for all platforms, including web and mobile
- Create innovative and attractive presentations and develop digital video/media content to support client and agency presentations
- Consistently present new and out-of-the-box ideas for content design, and share best practices during team meetings
- Collaboratively work with Media and Design team members in support of all internal and external client deliverables
- Post-secondary Degree or Diploma in graphic design and web design along with an outstanding portfolio that demonstrates clear understanding of design and digital production
- 3+ years of Graphic and Web Design experience
- Advanced proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite: InDesign Photoshop and Illustrator
- Knowledge of After Effects and/or Premier is considered an asset
- Capabilities in HTML/CSS
- Proven experience applying theories related to conversion, colour, type and motion
- Experience creating and working with storyboards, consumer journeys, wireframes,
and other information design documents for online advertising
- Proficiency and experience in Keynote, PowerPoint, and optimizing designs for online
- Experience in HTML 5, WordPress, and/or other web design applications is highly valued
- Demonstrated ability to work within branding guidelines with an eye for detail
- Front-end development/coding ability is an asset
- High degree of work ethic holding oneself accountable to stakeholders across departments and properties
- Resourceful, diligent, self-motivated and detail-oriented
- Ability to work independently and with teams; can handle multiple ongoing tasks with changing priorities
- Team-player with strong interpersonal skills and a positive attitude
- Ability to follow direction and collaborate/communicate well with others
- Receptive to direction and feedback
- Innovative, creative and intellectually curious
- Effectively and efficiently able to manage multiple responsibilities and assignments simultaneously under strict deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated creative problem-solving skills
Your Next Step...
For a rewarding career with training, the opportunity for advancement, networking and exposure, and the chance to contribute to the innovative advancement of media design and business, please forward your cover letter and resume.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
Salary: $60,000 to $70,000.00 / Annum
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
advertience Inc. prides itself on being a quality employer with a comprehensive benefits package that includes leave, sickness, disability, health and wellness benefits. advertience is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $65,000.00 /year
- Digital & Graphic Design: 3 years (Required)