ADVENTURES IN SCUBA is Calgary's premier scuba diving and snorkelling facility and has been for 20 years. Our scuba diving family is looking for a couple of divers who are passionate about the underwater world and are ready to share that passion with others.
What SKILLS would a successful candidate have?
- Must be CERTIFIED SCUBA DIVER
- Have OUTGOING communication skills - verbal, non verbal, face to face, over the phone - not scared to strike up a conversation!
- EXCEL in challenging situations and have great problem solving capabilities
- Be an energetic and enthusiastic TEAM PLAYER
- Be an INFLUENCER, a teacher, a guide, an authority
- Have an organized and METHODICAL way of thinking, a little obsessive about how things get done
- Be SELF MOTIVATED to complete day-to-day tasks around the store
- Able to work independently and take INITIATIVE
- PROFICIENT with Word, Excel, Google Drive and willing to learn a POS program
- Retail sales and service - equipment, courses and travel
- Receiving and merchandising product
- Customer service - face to face, e-mails and telephone calls
- Office work and computer data entry
- Packing rental equipment
- Daily cleaning
EDUCATION and WORK EXPERIENCE that would bring something new and exciting to our sales team:
- High school graduate
- Proficient in every aspect of the english language - reading, writing, speaking
- 2 years retail experience
WHERE could this job take you???
At Adventures in Scuba we don't just train divers, we create lifestyles! Sales associate, manager, PADI dive professional...this could be the start of a new lifestyle for you!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- customer service: 2 years (Preferred)