We are an educational technology company that inspires kids to love learning. Our products are fun, engaging, pedagogically sound and adored by teachers, parents and kids (over 5M of them!) all over the world.
So what makes a 3 “Pea”er? We’re a unique bunch – 3P is somewhere you can be yourself. We’re fun, informal and a little bit quirky. If you love learning, can see the unseen, can move mountains and thrive on being part of one big “pod” then you will love being part of 3P.
We are currently on the lookout for an experienced People and Culture Manager for our Americas region.
Based in Calgary, you will work closely with our North American leadership team, as a member of 3P’s global People and Culture group. Reporting to 3P’s Chief People Officer, you will be a key partner in developing and growing the region while collaborating on a global basis.
This is both a strategic and operational role. Our Americas P&C roadmap is all about attracting and retaining great people as we grow our presence in the region. You will have responsibility for supporting end to end employee life-cycle activity and bringing to life our “Great Place To Work” roadmap.
Ideally you will have:
Ideally you will be:
- Demonstrated experience as a successful P&C/HR Manager or Business Partner with a strong generalist skill set
- Tertiary qualifications in Human Resources, Employee Relations or a related discipline
- Direct experience in supporting Sales & Marketing organizations
- Experience in High-tech, SaaS or software business model
- Experience in a changing environment where challenging the status quo is the norm
- Strong expertise in employment legislation and commercial application across Canada and the USA
- Passionate about people – a true “people person”
- A proactive, strategic thinker with proven ability to deliver
- Strong at relationship building and influencing
- A great listener and a talented problem solver
- An optimist and a pragmatist
- Able to operate with unquestionable integrity
- Comfortable working in a global team where P&C leadership and colleagues are based remotely, and you are the only P&C team member in the region
- A lover of learning!
What won’t work with this role is someone who wants absolute certainty every step of the way, who wants to work in a mature P&C environment with well-established ways of working. We are just getting started with great foundations to work with, and there is the opportunity to make a tangible difference in this role.
This role is a true generalist role that has a bit of everything. A local expert but a global player, a trusted advisor, a talent scout, a capability builder, a change champion and so much more!
We can offer you a career with purpose, your work will make a difference. We look forward to sharing more about 3P and our amazing people and products with you through this journey.