We are a global educational technology company that inspires kids to love learning. Our products, led by our flagship product Mathletics, are fun, engaging, pedagogically sound and adored by teachers, parents and kids (over 5M of them!) all over the world.
So what makes a 3 “Pea’er? We’re a unique bunch – 3P is somewhere you can be yourself. We’re fun, informal and a little bit quirky. If you love learning, can see the unseen, can move mountains and thrive on being part of one big “pod” then you will love being part of 3P.
We are hiring in Calgary and are seeking high energy Business Development Managers to join our Sales team. As a BDM, you will be responsible for new District acquisition and retention, along with selling professional services.
Our BDMs make a difference if they:
- Proactively prospect for new school partnerships and follow up on qualified leads
- Make connections with key decision makers and secure great outcomes
- Demonstrate product value and secure sales of all products in our portfolio
- Create focused go to market campaigns for their territory, in partnership with sales leaders and marketing colleagues.
Ideally you will have:-
- 2+ years new business and/or inside sales success, achieved in K-12 Education
- Experience using Salesforce
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- An understanding of CAASPP results in Math as well as LCFF and LCAP funding
Ideally you will be:-
- Goal driven and highly organized
- Driven to hunt for, and close, new sales
- Comfortable with a remote selling, phone based, model
- Client-centric in everything you do
- Committed to working in a team environment
- Passionate about education
Why you will love 3P
In this role, you will work with a passionate team of people who truly love our products and are committed to inspiring a love of learning. Intrinsically motivated sales professionals will thrive in this role, with the potential opportunity in time to move into a team leadership role.
We look forward to sharing more about 3P, our fantastic products and great culture with you soon!