3P is a global educational technology company that inspires kids to love learning. Mathletics and our leading-edge tech products are fun, engaging, pedagogically sound and adored by teachers, parents and kids (over 5M of them!) all over the world. We are hiring a Business Development Manager in our Calgary office. If you have a reputation for building rapport, the business acumen to undertake development with an eye for market expansion and can think creatively to find the ideal solution, we welcome your submission.
Our BDMs make a difference if they:
- Proactively identify, develop and maintain client relationships
- Excel at prospecting for new partnerships, negotiating and closing contracts while maintaining a customer-centric approach
- Make connections with key decision makers and secure great outcomes
- Demonstrate product value and secure sales of all products in our portfolio
- Create focused go to market campaigns for their territory, in partnership with sales leaders and marketing colleagues
Ideally you will have:
- 2+ years of new business and/or inside sales success, achieved in a Software Tech company
- Educated on business protocols and understand how to leverage technology to assist with strategies and action plans
- Comprehensive understanding of sales strategies combined with an entrepreneurial spirit. Knowledge of the Canadian school district landscape is an asset
- Experience using Salesforce
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills combined with confidence with cold calling and business development. You don’t get discouraged by “no”
Ideally you will be:
- A risk taker and problem solver who can build relationships and leverage energy and spirit to create winning solutions for our customer
- Highly organized with a sales target focus
- Driven to hunt for, and close new sales
- Comfortable with remote selling, phone-based model
- Client-centric in everything you do!
- Passionate about sales
- Committed to working in a team environment
So what makes a 3 “Pea’er?
We’re a unique bunch – 3P is somewhere you can be yourself. We’re fun, informal and a little bit quirky. If you love learning, can see the unseen, can move mountains and thrive on being part of one big “pod” then you will love being part of 3P.
In this role, you will work with a passionate team of people who truly love our products and are committed to inspiring a love of learning. Intrinsically motivated sales professionals will thrive in this role.
We look forward to sharing more about 3P, our fantastic products and great culture with you soon!