We are looking for a programmer to be responsible for the coding, innovative design for internal and customer facing applications. You will help building our solutions from concept all the way to completion from the bottom up, fashioning everything from the user experience and function.
You should be able to write clean code and ensure your programs run properly. We also expect you to be passionate about building software and perform well working in a team, along with developers, engineers and web designers.
This is NOT an entry level position or a telecommunication position.
- Produce well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Build website layout/user interface by using standard HTML5/CSS3 practices
- Utilize data from various back-end services and databases
- Collect and review specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Prepare and maintain software documentation
- Maintain, expand, and scale our site as assigned
- Keep up-to-date with emerging technologies and industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- Minimum of 3 years experience working in development teams.
- Strong knowledge of Java script. Queries in Typescript
- Preferred understanding with one of following frameworks: angular, node.js, react.js, ember.js, .net
- Experience using web services (HTTP, REST, SOAP) using JSON, XML
- Excellent knowledge of modern HTML5/CSS3
- Experience with source control, such as GIT.
- Experience developing/integrating responsive Web applications
- Experience using agile principals and methodologies
- Experience using Xamarin/Ionic/React Native is a plus
- Problem solving skills with a creative approach
- Strong organizational skills with a good ability to prioritize tasks
- Good ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and
- master diverse web technologies and techniques.
English is a must.
This is not an entry level position
This is not telecommunication position.