3M is seeking an Amazon Key Account Analyst, located in London, ON. The successful candidate will be responsible for the integration, investigation, and reporting of business performance data. They will help 3M drive product sales & growth on Amazon by providing actionable insights to our sales, marketing, and operations teams. They will be an active participant in customer & internal meetings and will ensure that we are effectively leveraging all data sets within Amazon’s and 3M’s platforms. One of the key determinants of success will be improvements in Amazon’s key vendor input metrics.
- Provide analytical support to maximize sales, margin, and operational excellence
- Analyze complex internal data and customer data to determine appropriate recommendations for action
- Provide reporting of sales & operational results against the organization’s KPI’s
- Give guidance and data analytics to customer and internal teams for the purposes of demand planning and to support marketing efforts
- Support customer centric decisions and reporting framework.
- Field ad hoc requests, and provide data driven recommendations supporting our Amazon strategy through in-depth analysis and testing (This data will also be used to provide insights into category growth, and promotional performance)
- Develop and maintain dashboards and reports, participate in regular review meetings. Identify POS trends, Operational issues and opportunities for optimizing sales and margin
- Collaborate with various internal departments and teams to provide analytic support to measure the performance of marketing efforts. Guide data end-users in identifying key performance indicators for their areas and then build appropriate reporting that provides insight into the performance of initiatives and approaches within each area
- Collaborate with Amazon Team to optimize promotional investment with the
- Post-secondary education in Business, Math, Computer Science or Engineering
- 2 years of experience in a Business Analytics role (Consumer or B2B preferred)
- Able to manage multiple stakeholders
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytic and creative thinking skills
- Competency in Predictive Analytics Software (R, SAS, Python)
- Data Warehouse experience (MS SQL Server, SSIS, Teradata)
- 3rd part consumer metrics (ie: Nielsen, Ad Dynamics)
- Proficiency with Visualization Software (MS power BI)
- Master of Business Analytics or MBA an asset
Travel: In this role, you will be required to travel less than 5% of the time, which may involve overnight stays. A valid driver’s license is required.
Relocation: Not offered
What We Offer:
- Comprehensive Benefit Plan, RSP plan, Stock Purchase Plan, Incentive Plan, and Defined Contribution Pension Plan
- Paid time off over the winter holidays
- Health & Wellness subsidies
- Individual Development Plan and Tuition Reimbursement Program
Last Day to Apply: January 26, 2020
3M Canada welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
We work to reflect the diversity of our global customers, suppliers and channel partners, and build on each individual employee’s abilities.
At 3M, we know that inclusion is the key to unlocking the power of our diversity. An inclusive culture is one that supports and appreciates differences, and provides fair and equal opportunities for everyone. It’s a place where people realize they are respected for their whole and unique selves, and that they belong. Inclusion leads to engagement, which in turn fosters the collaboration, creativity and innovation that drive long-term growth – for 3M as well as for our people and our teams.