3M is seeking a Customer Service Representative for the Healthcare Oral Care Division - Orthodontics located in Monrovia, CA. At 3M, you can apply your talent in bold ways that matter. Here, you go.
The person hired for the position of Customer Service Representative will provide customer service and order management to international customers. Employee will be the main source of contact and support for international customers and sales representatives.
For additional business group/division/product information, please visit: www.3Munitek.com
This position provides an opportunity to transition from other private, public, government or military environments to a 3M career.
Primary Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Assumes responsibility for the order fulfillment process which includes entering orders, managing backorders and providing order status
- Works with manufacturing and the warehouse to fill and ship consolidated orders
- Builds credibility and trust with 3M customers and departments
- Exercises problem solving, discretion and independent judgment when dealing with customer issues and complaints
- Supports sales, customer service and marketing managers
- Provides clear communication to internal and external customers both verbal and written
- Analyzes and recommends alternative solutions to meet customer needs
- Identifies areas of opportunity to improve communications and efficiency of operation to improve customer satisfaction
- Supports the team process and participates in cross-functional teams as needed
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Excellent communication skills in verbal and written English
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree or higher (completed and verified prior to start) from an accredited institution
- Minimum of five (5) years of customer service experience in a private, public, government or military environment
- Five (5) years of working in exports and logistics
- Five (5) years of working with international customers, field sales reps and managers
- Experience in entering orders in A+ ERP system or another enterprise resource planning system
- Fluently read and write a foreign language
Location: Monrovia, CA
Travel: May include up to 5% domestic
Relocation: Is not authorized
Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B status).