3GA Marine is a small dynamic and growing consulting company based in Victoria BC serving the marine sector, we are looking for an enterprising individual with good communication skills and administrative experience in the technology / engineering sector to support the administration of the company.
The Document Management support role will include the maintenance of all documentation supporting the company Quality Management (ISO 9000), Safety Management (OHSH and Health care) and Security and IP. The role will also support project documentation reporting requirements using web-based document tracking processes.
The business develop support role will include planning, development, maintenance and execution of a marketing strategy enabling senior staff to develop business in the marine sector, this will oversee the, website maintenance, social media input, exhibition planning and hard copy material development enhancing the branding of 3GA.
Other duties may include general administrative functions contributing to the efficient running of the company.
- Documentation management and quality control of the company output; assistance in preparation of large proposals, on line management (SharePoint) of project technical documents.
- Establish and maintain the 3GA brand for deliverables and output; preparation and proofing of company presentations.
- Record keeping; Establish and maintain effective records of all management systems including Quality, Safety, Security and HR management systems and manage the internal and external audits of systems.
- Marketing and Business Development coordination; engage in the development of a marketing strategy and support senior staff in business development by maintaining the pipeline, developing exhibition materials, developing hard copy advertising materials, company presentations.
- Overseeing the 3GA presence online through management of the website, managing content development and the oversight of social media content (Linkedin).
- Support to Administration of personnel and accounting processes.
Education and Experience:
- Post-secondary education in business administration, marketing or equivalent.
- Hold, or be eligible for, Certified Administrative Professional.
- Experience working in a shipyard or ship repair or marine sector environment preferred.
Skills, Knowledge and Required Competencies:
- Demonstrated high degree of verbal and written communication in English.
- Working knowledge of Web software and of Microsoft Office suite.
- Availability and willingness to travel and provide marketing presentations etc.
Job Type: Full-time, View Royal, Victoria BC
Job Type: Full-time
- Administrative Support: 3 years (Preferred)