The 3DMD International Trade & Investment Group is currently searching for an Operations Manager for our new branch in Calgary.
The organizational focus is "To be the best" by improving the competitiveness of 3DMD International Trade & Investment Group toward the target of being the safest, most efficient, achieved in large part by working in team.
What You Will Do
The Operations Manager develops and manages successful safety performance for all employees. Grows and maintains production volumes to support regional and divisional needs. Manages and develops strategies to improve performance.
Essential Responsibilities Include But Not Limited To
- Responsible for the safety performance of the facility;
- Formulates and implements manufacturing policies and programs that guide the facility in maintaining and improving its competitive position and the profitability of the operation;
- Works with Human Resources to develop training and development plans for all employees;
- Facilitates the career growth of subordinates, making them more effective leaders and managers;
- Develops the manufacturing plan and establish procedures for maintaining high standards of manufacturing operations to ensure that products conform to established customer and company quality standards;
- Assists Site Manager and Site HR Manager in the development and formulation of long and short-range planning, policies, programs and objectives to improve business performance;
- Plans for new production capacity and forecast to continually grow business;
- Keeps up-to-date on information and technology affecting functional area(s) to increase innovation and ensure compliance;
- Responsible to sponsor and lead projects, process improvement initiatives, and organizational change initiatives; develops, monitors, and coordinates internal and external resources in support of projects;
- Responsible for the development of the employee relations at the facility in accordance with the company principles and strategic partnerships;
- Develops partnership with Site Controller to understand and drive financial impact.
Who You Are
- Bachelor's degree;
- Five (5) years of production leadership experience required;
- Strong sense of urgency and teamwork;
- Strong communication, scheduling and organizing skills;
- Proven ability in managing others as well as influencing and building partnerships;
- Ability to lead teams through change and improvement;
- Leadership experience with a customer focus on industrial reliability;
- Proven knowledge and track record in world class maintenance safety processes;
- Ability to work and communicate with outside resources: vendors, contractors, service companies;
- Problem solving and root cause analysis skills;
- Personal computer skills, especially Maintenance Management software, e.g. Passport, Excel, Word, Outlook.
What We Can Offer You
At 3DMD International Trade & Investment Group, we believe every career is as unique as the individual and empower employees to reach their full potential in a winning culture motivated by a powerful purpose.
Collaborative and caring Work Environment | Empowerment | Job Impact | Work with a Powerful Purpose | Individual Learning and Development | Health & Safety | Social Responsibility | Innovation
3DMD International Trade & Investment Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Type d'emploi : Temps Plein
Salaire : 19,99$ a 23,50$ /heure