About 3D Robotics
3DR makes advanced drone technology easily accessible to the construction, mining and surveying industries for use in data analysis, mapping, 3D modeling and more. 3DR's flagship enterprise product Site Scan is a complete camera to cloud system that makes it safer and easier than ever for enterprise and commercial users to collect and process aerial data, perform inspections and improve business operations. For more information on 3DR, please visit 3DR.com ( http://www.3dr.com/ ).
Are you full of energy, curious, creative and ready for a role in a fast-paced, SaaS-based high tech company? 3DR is looking to grow our Sales and Development team to help us manage the ever-growing demand for our solutions and to drive new customer engagement, close new business, and contribute to growth.
The 3DR Inside Sales Representative role holds an important hybrid position at the top and bottom of the sales funnel for the entire company. The ISR is often our customer's first experience with 3DR so you need to be able to make a great first impression to earn the right to qualify our leads and identify what the appropriate next steps should be. You should also be able to win and close business.
The ideal ISR candidate, along with having a track record of top performance, will also have the organizational skills to handle a high lead flow and should have a strong interest in advancing his/her career in Sales.
- Articulate the 3DR business value proposition to decision makers to assess buying interest
- Research accounts, identify key players, and generate interest
- Process and qualify inbound leads and work proactively to generate leads by prospecting
- Conduct high-level conversations with senior level executives
- Update prospect interaction in salesforce.com to ensure efficient lead management
- Consistently achieve qualified opportunity quotas to ensure territory revenue objectives
- Manage a book of business of Small and Medium Businesses, working to close sales, renewals, and expansions.
- 3+ years prior sales experience (within a Software/High Tech company is a plus)
- Incredible work ethic and intellectual curiosity
- Fearless attitude - willing to take intelligent risks
- Ability to work in a time-sensitive and high volume environment
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Articulate with strong business acumen
- Experience using Salesforce.com or other CRM