Suite Liv'n and 3D Money is a growing Multi-Family and Private Equity organization. What started as a Real Estate Management company, now has over a thousand multi-family units and Private Equity growing exponentially.
STAFF ACCOUNTANT POSITION:
This position will assist our accounting department with daily accounting responsibilities related to our Real Estate Management company and Private Equity company. Taking ownership of your assigned accounting responsibilities while having relationship to help create and improve processes. Our Accounting Team members work closely together so a Team Player mentality is a must!
STAFF ACCOUNTANT RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Cash and bank reconciliations
- Managing the AP and AR process from getting the bills all the way through data entry and sending out checks
- Communicate with vendors on bills and services
- Accounts receivable receipt management
- Process inter-company billings
- Assist with General Ledger reconciliation and analysis
- Complete special accounting projects as needed
- Ability to manage time between multiple priorities
STAFF ACCOUNTANT REQUIREMENTS:
- 2+ years general accounting experience, preferred
- Accounts Receivable/collections experience, preferred
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or equivalent work experience.
- Proficient in QuickBooks, Excel and Word.
- Ability to learn other financial software.
- Excellent organizational skills and analytical abilities.
- Ability to work well in a collaborative environment
* Must be technologically savvy: With offices in multiple states video conference calling, digital upload of information, digital servers, and all digital communication are a must.
PERSONAL MUST HAVES:
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate and manage well at all levels of the organization and with staff at remote locations essential.
- Strong problem solving and creative skills and the ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely analyses.
- Highest level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation.
- Constant learner leading themselves, family, and relationships around them well.
We are looking for someone to become part of a team to develop this company. A true team player who wants to grow more than they have before and rise to new challenges.
Position is Located in Litchfield, MN. This is an onsite position.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $55,000.00 /year
- Accounting: 2 years (Required)
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule