Join the 3AG Systems Team
3AG SYSTEMS is a Burnaby based Company that specializes in a full range of management consulting, analytics, and system integration services. We help clients with solutions that deliver business outcomes in areas of process improvement, automation, business intelligence, and mobility. With an ever-growing clientele, we are looking for a full-time Junior Business Intelligence (BI) Developer to join our Team.
What's in it for you? At 3AG Systems, we understand that our success comes from the people we hire and that is why we honour our team members with a highly competitive compensation package including: a comprehensive health benefits plan, paid holidays, sick days, vacation and education sponsorship. We invest heavily in our team members and as a Company we are committed to providing opportunities for "stretch" assignments, career path planning and professional development. Our team thrives in a culture of innovation, creativity, and collaboration that celebrates our successes. If you want to join a growing, aggressive and dynamic Company that rewards personal achievements and challenges you to grow, THIS IS THE POSITION FOR YOU!
3AG Systems is seeking an experienced Junior Business Intelligence (BI) Developer to join our fast-paced team in providing excellent solutions to our clients. The role includes creating and managing Business Intelligence and analytics solutions that turn data into knowledge.
Your success will be achieved by:
- Providing accurate and reliable data for various departments in requested format
- Developing SQL scripts, stored procedures, and functions to support automated reports and dashboards
- Developing customized reports and dashboards using Power BI and Excel to meet clients' needs
- Writing accurate development and operational documentation
- Maintaining high standards of software quality within the team by establishing good practices & habits
Who you are:
- New graduate or up to 1 years of Industry experience
- New Graduates: Relevant courses to databases and/or data warehousing. Must have learned SQL language in the coursework.
- Industry Experience: Experience in performing database development (report writing, query writing, ad-hoc querying and analysis) Familiarity with SQL Server Management Studio and Visual Studio preferred.
- Passionate for clients, technology, innovation, and making a difference
- Demonstrated in-depth understanding of the concepts of relational databases and data modeling
- Effective communication skills, ability to manage ambiguity and work in a team environment
- Strong organizational skills to manage multiple tasks meeting timelines, budget and high production
- An analytical mind that takes initiative with a problem-solving aptitude
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, desire to learn, and master technologies & techniques
- Bachelor of Science Degree: Computer Science or Software Engineering, or a closely related field
What you will receive:
- A caring Company focused on making a great Company culture
- An opportunity to make a difference in the Company and to be rewarded for doing so
- A Company that is ever-changing with core principles that are unwavering
- An opportunity to grow rapidly with the Company with a defined career ladder
- A generous compensation package, bonus potential and benefits
- Variety in the work that is performed in a fast-paced environment
- A Company that is supportive and invests in your continuous improvement and growth
Job Type: Full-time
- Industry: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor's Degree (Required)