We're looking for someone great to join our growing team as a Graphic Designer/Web Developer. 38th Street Studios is comprised of young professionals with a strong desire to learn, grow and provide our clients with the best services possible.
This Role Might Be For You If:
- You have a passion for design, and would like to use that passion to help market some amazing brands
- You visualize problems in the form of solutions
- You see flaws in design and overall brand, and most importantly, know how to fix them
- You enjoy working solo as well as in a team environment.
- Research and development of brand and brand guidelines
- Design print and digital materials for multiple brands
- Development of responsive HTML5 websites which display proficiency in CSS3
- Development of email marketing templates (MailChimp, Constant Contact, etc.
- Communicate with clients on an as-needed basis
- 1-3 years design or related field experience
- Ability to wear multiple hats and help out where necessary
- Bachelor's degree in related field (BFA in Graphic Design is preferred)
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (DreamWeaver, Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign), HTML5, CSS3 and WordPress
Job Type: Full-time
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedules