38Fule Corporation currently has an immediate opening for a Vice Director Marketing position. We are looking for a hardworking, professional individual to be a part of our team. We are a newly established oversea subsidiary company of 38Fule Science &Technology Co. Ltd. based in Xi'an, China. We specialize in the R&D, production and sales of women's feminine hygiene, disinfection, and a various kinds of personal hygiene products. The company has been in business since 1992.
Reporting to the CEO, the Director of Marketing develops integrated marketing strategies to achieve revenue, brand, and channel objectives in North America.
The Director of Marketing is in charge of brand management, trade and consumer marketing, social media, advertising, and public relations.
- Design, execute, monitor, and optimize marketing strategies that align with business goals.
- Participate in executive-level strategic planning and reporting.
- Collaborate effectively across departments, incorporating feedback and creating transparency.
- Champion company mission, vision, and values internally and externally.
- Balance strategic with tactical thinking, getting hands-on where required.
- Create and manage budget, optimizing spend for all the marketing projects.
- Support sales team to drive strong sell-through across all channels.
- Drive brand awareness and consideration, ensuring communications are tailored to Canadian, US.
- Develop cohesive creative content strategies for social media, web, trade shows, and print.
- Develop comprehensive tradeshow strategy, ensuring ROI is measured and achieved.
- Leverage customer feedback and market research to influence product design.
- Perform competitive analysis, identifying challenges and growth opportunities.
- Stays abreast of all marketing trends, industry and channel activity. Fully understands customers' wants, identifies issues and solutions, and emerging opportunities, anticipates their future needs within the direct marketing channels.
- Brand awareness and management: Builds from current brand strategy, policies and standards for the company. Partners with the sales team to ensure the nuances of the Canadian and American markets are effectively incorporated.
- Ensures effective pull and push strategies are in place to support consumer awareness.
- Lead creative services, including photography, video production, graphic design, sales collateral and interactive sales tools.
- Provide distributors and retailers with marketing tools and support to represent the brand.
- Partner with IT department to drive technology & application roadmap and capabilities.
- Optimize web content, navigation, conversion, and SEO on 38FULE websites.
- Build a high-performing team by mentoring, developing, and nurturing talent.
- Create an inspiring, open, and results-focused team environment.
- Leverage creative problem solving to resolve roadblocks and generate ideas.
- Build positive and productive relationships with agencies, customers, and stakeholders.
- Act as a brand spokesperson at key customer meetings, tradeshows, events, and forums.
- Degree in marketing, business administration, or similar. MBA is an asset.
- Executive level marketing experience in a branded products environment.
- Experience in active health product fields.
- Proven direct marketing experience.
- Mandarin is required.
- Brings tremendous passion, energy, and commitment to driving a business.
- Is a strong team builder; believes strongly in collaborating with peers and team, creating an inspiring and productive team environment with open communication culture.
- Relationship Builder; Able to effectively relate to, and build positive relationships with, agencies, customers and external stakeholders in the active lifestyle retail and distribution channels.
- Articulates with exceptional verbal and written communication skills. Understands the culture of the active sport environment. Able to effectively negotiate, influence and persuade.
Strategic & Business Skills:
- Has a strategic and tactical balance. Has the mentality to roll up his/her sleeves and be hands-on when required.
- Has strong business acumen, critical thinker with strong planning and execution.
- A master problem-solver with the ability to think out of the box and generate ideas.
This is a full-time position in a beautiful office located in Richmond, BC. We are looking for a professional individual that want to grow as a team player while meeting many new opportunities.
If you enjoy a friendly environment with variety, please send your resume referencing the above job. We appreciate your interest in our company, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time