38Fule Corporation currently has an immediate opening for an IT Technician position. We are looking for a hardworking, professional individual to be a part of our team. We are a newly established oversea subsidiary company of 38Fule Science &Technology Co. Ltd. based in Xi'an, China. We specialize in the R&D, production and sales of women's feminine hygiene, disinfection, and a various kinds of personal hygiene products. The company has been in business since 1992.
The IT Support Specialist will plan, install, upgrade, monitor, and maintain both back-end and desktop/user equipment for the company.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with the headquarters IT team, participate in the design, development, maintenance and delivery of inner-house software applications training programs, user manuals, and guidelines
- Recommend, schedule, and perform software engineering issue
- Communicate application problems and issues to key stakeholders, including management, development teams, and end users
- Record, track, and document the problem-solving process, including all successful and unsuccessful decisions made, and actions taken, through to final resolution in the IT service desk system
- Develop new reports and interfaces in support of the existing systems implementation
- Developing custom applications from high-level business specifications provided by Business Analysts
- Interacting with internal end-user clients; external IT Service Providers; external 3rd Party Suppliers
- Knowledge of and experience supporting Microsoft Windows desktop and server Operating Systems, Microsoft Active Directory and Exchange.
- Knowledge of eCommerce systems
- Four-year university degree or college diploma in the field of computer science or equivalent work experience
- Good working knowledge of SQL
- Ability to develop, tune and execute complex SQL queries and analyze the results
- Excellent technical problem-solving skills combined with the ability to debug operational and system issues with minimal direction.
- Experience in API-related technologies: authentication patterns, XML, JSON, SOAP, REST, HTTP
- Know well about Wechat/Facebook Message APIs is an asset
- Mandarin and English are required
- Software Developer: 3+ years (Preferred)
This is a full-time position in a beautiful office located in Richmond, BC. We are looking for a professional individual that want to grow as a team player while meeting many new opportunities.
If you enjoy a friendly environment with variety, please send your resume referencing the above job. We appreciate your interest in our company, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- Software Development: 3 years (Preferred)
- Mandarin (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)