At 360insights, our culture is driven by a simple concept – happiness. We believe happiness makes for better business and a better world and we know it makes a difference in how our team serves our clients. Awarded “Best Workplace in Canada” by the Great Place to Work® Institute, and rocking a Net Promoter Score of 88%, 360insights is redefining the client experience, and having a ton of fun in the process! We are seeking a Strategic Account Executive
to join our sales team.
Skills and Experience
- Accountable for delivering quarterly booking targets per the fiscal year sales plan
- Responsible for prospecting, presenting and proposing 360insights solutions to net new customers
- Researches sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine revenue potential.
- Establishes contact through outbound prospecting and in-person visits to prospective customers
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive contact map within each designated customer
- Coordinates sales efforts with internal departments (Solution Delivery, Account Management, R&D and Finance) to provide compelling value propositions to the customer
- Develops and delivers clear and effective written proposals/quotations for prospective customers.
- Responsible for ensuring that all commercial terms associated with each opportunity are aligned to corporate policies
- Identify and remove potential obstacles that may impede future customer investment in 360insights’ products or services
- Provide executive management with pipeline transparency through regular oral and written reporting.
- Keeps abreast of product applications, market conditions, competitive activities, advertising and promotional trends through the reading of pertinent literature and collaborating with marketing
- Participates in industry events, conferences and trade shows
- Track record of successfully achieving sales targets
- Track record of consistently developing and closing new business
- Experience at mapping the political landscape within a company and calculating the probabilities of success.
- Demonstrable experience of managing complex enterprise sales opportunities and managing large enterprise accounts
- Strong written and verbal skills, including the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of customer representatives from end users to senior management
- Track record of building strong relationships.
- Ability to provide leadership to a virtual team and mobilise resources to address customer needs
- Strong planning and organization skills.
- Understanding of multi-channel sales models is desirable but not essential
360insights is focused on constant innovation and on delivering a more informed approach to the world of consumer and sales channel incentive management. We do this by offering industry-leading technology combined with uncompromising, personalized customer service. Our customers are among the world’s leading brands and we actively seek out and partner with companies who want to show leadership in offering incentive and rebate programs that engage and motivate their channels while building customer loyalty by offering an easy and efficient way to redeem their claims. As a company, partner and community member, we’re focused on making a difference in how business is done and in the world at large. For more information, visit www.360insights.com