At 360insights, our culture is driven by a simple concept – happiness. We believe happiness makes for better business and a better world and we know it makes a difference in how our team serves our clients. Awarded “Best Workplace in Canada” by the Great Place to Work® Institute, and rocking a Net Promoter Score of 88%, 360insights is redefining the client experience, and having a ton of fun in the process! We’re looking for an Senior UX/UI Designer to join our Team and help us take things to the next level.
We’re looking for a Senior UX Designer who knows that business needs and usability exist in a delicate balance, and how to work within those constraints. You’ll be working with Product Owners to enhance existing products, and help define a future platform. You’ll accomplish this by creating designs and prototypes based on UX research and hypotheses.
This Might Be For You If ...
- You can work independently or collaboratively on product design for a diverse client base: automotive, appliance, technology, pharma
- You can see different points of view for all design and product decisions
- Balancing business needs with usability output is your daily dance
- You take constructive criticism like a champ
- You’re not afraid to ask for help
- You're looking to step up and lead projects
- Interpret briefs from the product team and dig deep into the client needs to deliver the best solution
- Designing High Fidelity prototypes across our suite of products for internal and client presentations
- Creating UX Artifacts - user journeys, personas, and wireframes that can be used by all teams as products are developed
- Apply your design abilities to complex product problems with the goal of reducing user friction
- Key Deliverables include organized source files, invision prototypes, wireframes, analysis results, and other design artifacts as required
Skills and Experience
- 5+ years as a UX designer
- Keen eye for details
- Experience distilling requests into actionable requirements
- Proficiency in Sketch, Adobe Creative Cloud, and prototyping tools (InVision, Zeplin, Axure, the list goes on of cool prototyping tools out there)
- Experience with HTML, CSS and JS an asset (but you won’t be codin’!)
- The ability to work collaboratively across teams, as well as independently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working in an Agile environment an asset
360insights is focused on constant innovation and on delivering a more informed approach to the world of consumer and sales channel incentive management. We do this by offering industry-leading technology combined with uncompromising, personalized customer service. Our customers are among the world’s leading brands and we actively seek out and partner with companies who want to show leadership in offering incentive and rebate programs that engage and motivate their channels while building customer loyalty by offering an easy and efficient way to redeem their claims. As a company, partner and community member, we’re focused on making a difference in how business is done and in the world at large. For more information, visit www.360insights.com