At 360insights, our culture is driven by a simple concept – happiness. We believe happiness makes for better business and a better world and we know it makes a difference in how our team serves our clients. Awarded “Best Workplace in Canada” by the Great Place to Work® Institute, and rocking a Net Promoter Score of 88%, 360insights is redefining the client experience, and having a ton of fun in the process! We’re looking for an Application Support Analyst
to join our Service Operations Team
and help us take things to the next level.
The Application Support Analyst has excellent analytical and problem-solving skills. The successful candidate will troubleshoot to diagnose a variety of technical issues and coordinate with cross functional teams to manage the solution lifecycle. Effective communication is key. The Application Support Analyst will act as a liaison between business and technology groups by translating business language into technological terms. Strong knowledge in reading and writing SQL is essential as these skills are utilized during investigations as well as preparing various data update requests.
Skills and Experience
- Troubleshooting, testing and coordinating to resolve reported application issues while
- communicating to internal and external stakeholders.
- Identify, understand and document client business requirements.
- Manage a workload of support incidents and requests on a timely basis within predefined SLA's
- Identify improvements to applications & processes to meet user needs and communicate to the appropriate teams.
- Investigate data related issues and work with database team for resolution.
- Be part of an on-call rotation.
- Collect data and metrics to provide reporting on a scheduled basis
- Follows incident management process during high severity outages and major incidents.
- Act as liaison between business units & technology groups for operational issues and requests.
- Perform other related duties as required.
- Minimum of 5+ years’ experience in application support or technical analyst role.
- Solid SQL experience
- Reliable and committed individual with the desire to learn new applications and technologies
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Customer service oriented and ability to follow issues to resolution.
- Self-motivated and a team player
- Strong interpersonal skills
360insights is focused on constant innovation and on delivering a more informed approach to the world of consumer and sales channel incentive management. We do this by offering industry-leading technology combined with uncompromising, personalized customer service. Our customers are among the world’s leading brands and we actively seek out and partner with companies who want to show leadership in offering incentive and rebate programs that engage and motivate their channels while building customer loyalty by offering an easy and efficient way to redeem their claims. As a company, partner and community member, we’re focused on making a difference in how business is done and in the world at large. For more information, visit www.360insights.com