Social Marketing Specialist
As a contributor to and member of the 360insights Marketing team, the Social Marketing Specialist will engage 360insights’ audience and evangelize its thought leadership across all social channels.
The Social Media Specialist will report to the Director of Growth Marketing and work closely with Marketing, Sales, and Corporate Communications to support marketing and corporate communication initiatives and campaigns by delivering comprehensive, on-brand social media engagements via 360insights’ social media channels. Content and engagements will express and support the corporate brand, sales pipeline, and convey 360insights’ unique value proposition as both a vendor and employer.
The Social Media Specialist must think and engage across the entire customer life-cycle, from top of the funnel to advocacy, but with particular focus on TOFU (top of funnel) growth. The successful candidate must be an outcome-focused marketing professional capable of thinking strategically and be well versed in digital marketing and measurement.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualities:
- Immerse yourself in all of 360insights’ thought leadership content: Podcasts, webinars, eBooks, etc. and become an expert in 360insights vision, mission, and offerings.
- Grow 360insights’ influence with its target audience by initiating and engaging in conversations and sharing 360insights’ thought leadership across all social platforms. (Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Vimeo, Pinterest, etc.).
- Support in the development of a community of channel leaders engaged in thought leadership discussions through the Channel Pulse initiative.
- Support the Marketing team in the development of content as required and in a way that is creative, relevant, and consistent with 360insights’ voice
- Provide insights and recommendations for social strategies, bringing your knowledge of the newest trends and technologies to the table.
- Recognize that working in social media has a built-in “always on” element. As a team member you will enjoy flexibility in how, when, and where we work but must also accept that occasionally this means some of the work may happen outside of “usual” work hours.
- Maintain an organized inventory of all social media (and other as required) platform relevant usernames, passwords, annual agreements etc.
- Work closely with the marketing team and direct supervisor to create and execute social campaigns that help to drive engagement, clicks, likes, shares and builds and nurtures our target audience.
- Work closely with 360insights and other team members on content, understanding all the elements of the brand and audience, and assist with content creation.
- Analyze ongoing social media initiatives, measuring their effectiveness and reporting on results with clear, actionable insights. Track and report to your team on all social analytics.
- Collaborate with 360insights’ marketing leadership to establish strategic road maps, define KPIs, and achieve business objectives.
- Maintain the appropriate tone for our audience.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and 360insights’ company policies.
- Reflect 360insights’ company values in all communications.
- Other tasks as required – the Marketing team is currently very small with an appetite for doing a lot of meaningful work. The successful candidate should be comfortable and happy contributing in ways that are outside of the specific responsibilities described above.
- Minimum of 2-3+ years of social media experience.
- A working understanding of distribution channels and channel incentives.
- A working knowledge of social analytics and best practices.
- The ability to jump in and add immediate value to a strong, dedicated and fast-moving team.
- The ability to adhere to a well-defined style guide and established voice of our brand.
- Working knowledge of Hootsuite, Slack, Asana, Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, WordPress and Pardot.
- Have a high-level understanding of Internet and social media syntax and culture.
- Demonstrated ability to work well independently, execute strategies on-time and in a detail-oriented manner, multi-task, prioritize and manage time efficiently.
- Has a “whatever it takes” tactical spirit with the ability to execute your marketing supervisors’ vision.
- Self- Starter, Resourceful.
- Must be proactive, not reactive, to changes in the social landscape. Stay educated on the industry.
- Is detail oriented with proficient organizational, copywriting and verbal communication skills.
- Is comfortable working within defined deadlines.
- Proactively and comfortably seeks direction from others when necessary and has the courage to ask for help and guidance when needed – your team will be here to help ensure your success.