This is a fantastic opportunity for a go-getter with a love of retail real estate who is looking to bring their digital marketing experience to one of Vancouver's most unique companies. Do you have at least 5 years' experience with ecommerce, website merchandising, online promotions and ecommerce optimization and are looking for a great opportunity to join a growing company? Our client has a new opening for a Manager of Digital Marketing, based in Vancouver, where you will be responsible for developing the ecommerce strategy, website content, performance and purchase flows for a retail area of business, and for optimizing the customer experience, by leveraging analytical tools and insights as well as industry trends.
- Work with other teams, including the IT department to optimize customer purchasing flows
- Review website analytics data to understand performance and produce plans for future optimization
- Develop marketing strategies in conjunction with other teams to help drive customer traffic to the website
- Provide reporting and analysis on a regular basis to interested stakeholders and provide recommendations for improvements
- Create and maintain marketing collateral including information related to promotions, products, market trends and analysis
- Work with suppliers to ensure their ideas are incorporated into marketing strategies and materials
- Liaise with the merchandising team to develop strategies to align online and in store campaigns
- At least 5 years' experience in a similar role for a large retail organization
- A degree in Business, Marketing or a similar subject
- Strong knowledge of: digital marketing; ecommerce; social media; search engine optimization; customer relationship management
- Exceptional strategy development, communication, analytical, time management and customer focused skills
- A proven ability to find creative solutions to problems
If you have the required skills and experience to apply for this opportunity, please submit your resume in Word format.
While we thank all applicants in advance for their interest, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
To see our other exciting opportunities, please visit our website at www.360recruitment.ca
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Digital Marketing: 5 years (Required)