360 Destination Group is a leading destination management company with offices throughout California, Florida, Texas, Arizona, Chicago and New York. We are seeking Account Manager candidates to support the growth and demand for our destination management services in the San Francisco Bay Area. This is a high-energy, fast-paced role, working in our Union Square office. There’s never a dull moment and we are known for our creativity, innovation and solid operations. We love what we do, and we are passionate about our business and our product (what better place to sell than Northern California?)! This is a unique opportunity to be part of a dynamic and collaborative culture, and work with a growing and innovative team in the heart of San Francisco.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work closely with Account Executive to generate creative content for client proposals.
- Creative development and pricing of proposals and services for clients program.
- Ongoing client interaction and support if needed
- Ensure that proposal timelines are met.
- Assist on-site at events as needed
- Assist and support client site inspections.
- Continue to act as a liaison with operations during final program development and fulfillment.
- Booking and releasing of tentative holds for venues, vendors, and activities.
- Continuously and proactively define the program details with the client and or account executive to produce a complete contract of services.
- Ensure files are completed prior to turnover to operations.
- Construct attachments of contracts and deposit invoices as necessary.
- Maintaining an in depth knowledge of venues, restaurants, tour and activities in the Bay Area.
- Participate in overall team sales and marketing activities
- Participate in and occasionally lead Nationwide Account Manager conference calls
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Understanding of the hospitality/event/meeting industry and different roles and responsibilities
- Understanding the “mechanics” of a meeting and/or event so you can propose solutions to fulfill client’s objectives
- Knowledgeable of the local destination to include: the overall geographic area, hotels, restaurants, tours, venues, etc.
Generate new and innovative ways to improve 360 DG products and services.
Proactively offer creative solutions / “think-outside-the-box”
Ability to work as part of a team and independently on projects that require initiative
Organization and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
Willing to go that extra mile to ensure client satisfaction
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Min 2 years of related experience (DMC-specific experience preferred)
- Destination knowledge a plus
BENEFITS AND COMPENSATION
- Competitive salary (DOE)
- Commission and Bonus potential
- Generous benefits package to include health, dental, vision, 401k, paid vacation and PTO
To apply for this position, please e-mail Sharon Purewal at email@example.com