A NEW EXPERIENCE,
ALL THE WAY AROUND
At 360 Behavioral Health, we’re new. Yet extremely experienced. Isn’t that what driven, curious, passionate pioneers like you want in a career? A freshly conceived, energetic enterprise powered by innovative ideas in clinical care—and the support of a proven, successful team with strong resources?
PROFESSIONALS LOOKING FOR GENUINE INSPIRATION:
Enjoy an uncommonly satisfying workplace. One where your skills and experience will support a team that is enhancing lives on a moment-to-moment basis. Whether your talent lies in accounting and finance, administrative, collections, marketing, legal, or any number of other corporate disciplines, you’ll be proud to go to work each day. Consider this promising role:
Rate: $20.00-$28.00 DOE
The Credentialing Specialist will report directly to the Credentialing Manager. This position is responsible for organizing, creating and maintaining all credentialing files and related reports and coordinating the submission of credentialing applications using data provided by various Company departments. This will include Commercial plans, Regional Centers and School districts. Responsible for maintaining all provider rosters to be submitted to plans. Very faced pace and deadline oriented position.
This position is located in Tarzana, California office and is a full-time hourly (non-exempt) position.
Duties and Responsibilities
Coordinates, creates, monitors and facilitates the review and analysis of completion of clinician applications and accompanying documents for payers and insurance plans.
- Develops and maintains a working knowledge of the statutes and laws relating to credentialing and seeks clarification from Corporate Legal or Compliance when needed.
- Works with all required agencies to obtain national provider numbers (NPI) for qualified health care providers and new locations.
Completes insurance applications for providers and facilities; ensures accuracy for submission. Identifies issues that require additional investigation and evaluation, validates discrepancies and ensures appropriate follow up.
Prepares credential file for presentation to identified agencies, meets deadlines set by state, payer or internal management.
- Able to work within the credentialing software system and/or Excel for document retention by filing and scanning documents and email correspondence.
- Responsible for the accuracy and integrity of the credentialing database system and related applications.
Identifies, obtains, verifies and updates database with providers’ credentialing information.
Updates CAQH database with attestations, updating credentialing documents as needed/required.
- Conducts very detailed follow up of credentialing status with the plans and reports monthly progress to leadership
- Represents 360 Behavioral Health in a professional, loyal and ethical manner
- Responds to inquiries from other healthcare organizations, interfaces independently with internal and external customers on day-to-day credentialing and privileging issues as they arise.
Assists with managed care delegated credentialing audits; conducts internal file audits.
2-4 years of Provider Credentialing Experience with insurance plans, behavioral health experience a plus.
Certified Provider Credentialing Specialist (CPCS) or comparable certification/experience preferred.
Considerable knowledge of commercial insurance plan credentialing applications and processes
Knowledge of CAQH and NPI sites and experience working in both.
Familiar with NaviNet, Availity and Healthplan website credentialing portals
- Excellent inter-personal relationship skills and the ability to work with individuals at all levels
Excellent written and verbal communication
Database management skills including querying, reporting, and document generation. Informational research skills.
Must have Proficiency in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel
Able to deliver effective results, meet tight deadlines, and targets
TAKE PART IN A DIFFERENT KIND OF SUCCESS.
AND EXPERIENCE DEEPER REWARDS.
We offer opportunities to make life better for people facing unique challenges, as well as the competitive compensation and benefits you would expect of an industry leader.
ABOUT 360 BEHAVIORAL HEALTH
Drawing on 18 years of acclaimed clinical expertise, our organization includes Behavior Respite in Action (BRIA) and California Psychcare (CPC). Each brings the expertise patients and families require to function more effectively in their natural environments, and opportunities for you to be part of something truly amazing.
READY FOR SOMETHING NEW?
Equal Opportunity Employer