The Media Director is tasked as the digital marketing Subject Matter Expert (SME) for their clients (automotive dealers and dealer groups). They effectively leverage marketing insights, develop campaign strategies and ensure client success. They have a keen sense of identifying opportunities and use a consultative approach to upsell. They nurture relationships to enhance retention and enrich the overall client experience. They must prioritize regular meetings with their clients to review marketing KPIs and analytics. The Media Director is expected to frequently travel for client meetings in Western Canada.
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage all aspects of the client's digital marketing objectives while maximizing budget growth.
- Retention of existing customers' advertising budget.
- Achieve client's business objectives through high-quality digital marketing campaigns and intelligent budget optimization.
- Ensure the end-to-end deployment, quality, and optimization with the Ad Operations team.
- Knowledge of Google Ads and Web Analytics (fairly technical, but certification is not required).
- Able to frequently travel by road and plane.
- Understanding the basics of SEO (Search Engine Optimization).
- Customer-oriented and capable of managing client's pressure & expectations.
- Strong sales skills.
- Sales and/or Customer Relationship Management experience (minimum 3 years).
- Experience in Digital Advertising is required.
- Strong communication skills.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $65,000.00 to $115,000.00 /year