Are you versatile, passionate about graphic design, marketing, communications and enjoy being at the heart of event planning? Are you looking for the opportunity to work alongside a welcoming and motivated team, in a fun environment for a company experiencing rapid growth across the country?
We are looking for our new Marketing and Communications Designer!
The Marketing and Communications Designer assists the Brand Manager with the implementation of print and digital communications media as well as all strategies for the Agency’s projects and events. He/she is versatile, has an excellent ability to work on multiple projects at once, and is known to be organized and efficient.
YOUR MISSION, SHOULD YOU ACCEPT
- Conception, design and layout of graphics for communications documents for internal sales and product departments, as well as for affiliated brands;
- Ensure consistency with brand image, as defined by the Brand Manager;
- Research, develop and execute creative, innovative, and relevant concepts, aligned with the communications strategy;
- Participate in the creative process and brainstorm meetings and work on a project from the initial brief through to the final product;
- Place orders and follow up with external suppliers (printers, event providers);
- Quality control of assigned projects;
Work in collaboration with marketing/communications department, sales department, product managers and the social media department;
- Open to a diverse range of projects (web, print, events).
- Experienced and creative designer – web and print;
- Ready to work under pressure and tight deadlines;
- Capable of working on multiple projects at once;
- At ease with the challenges and specifics of marketing communications;
- Adept at managing supplier relationships and order follow-up;
- Curious, precise and disciplined;
- A team player;
- Very organized and independent.
- Advanced knowledge of design tools (Adobe suite);
- Proficient with production and management tools (Google and Office suite);
- Knowledge of WordPress or other CMS;
- Portfolio or work examples required.
- Bilingual French and English, written and spoken;
- Basic knowledge of HTML, CSS;
- Basic knowledge of Mailchimp or other email marketing platforms;
- Coordination experience;
360 Agency is an e-commerce leader that creates innovative solutions for car dealerships. Located in the heart of Griffintown, with easy access to public transit, 220 passionate creators await the arrival of our new Marketing and Communications Designer.
We offer you a flexible family-like work environment. Each individual is at the heart of our customer service process, and every employee is expected to show some interested in all the products and technical aspects of the company. We value the strengths and talents of the human resources and one can quickly grow within the company. Come meet us and find out for yourself!