About the Team
iRecon Marketing is one of the leading direct-to-consumer e-commerce brands in the health, wellness and beauty industry. The team is based in El Segundo, CA and is passionate about products that changes people's lives for the better. This is an attitude we carry into the workplace every day, creating an inspiring and exciting atmosphere!
About the Role
Our team moves fast and touches all aspects of the e-commerce and shopping experience. The ideal candidate will have a good grasp on latest web technologies, best practices, and enjoys solving challenging problems autonomously. Your day-to-day work will involve collaborating with numerous departments and stakeholders, including marketing, data & analytics, and product teams.
- Developing web designs for Shopify, WordPress, and stand-alone pages.
- Integrating 3rd party applications within our tech stack.
- Working on private Shopify apps to aid our e-commerce efforts.
- Supporting data inquiries through reports & analytics.
- Work with UX team to develop new features and explore new design patterns.
- Manage product launches on Shopify, including offer setup, landing page development, and scheduling.
- Perform daily update to websites including text, documents, and graphics.
- Provide continuous support and maintenance for numerous web properties.
- Research and develop technologies to support business efforts.
- Ability to learn quickly; positive attitude; Ability to respond to requests with a customer-centric perspective.
- Proficient understanding of latest front-end web technologies.
- Experience with Responsive Web Design and Cross Browser Development.
- Experience with PHP and SQL Databases.
- Liquid & Ruby
- Shopify management
- Previous experience with Shopify apps such as: ReCharge, Bold Upsell, CartHook, and Bulk Discounts
- Web Design experience with Adobe Creative Suite.
- Mobile app dev. experience - iOS and/or Android.
Perks of the Job:
- Competitive salary and benefits package!
- Casual work attire!
- Catered Tuesday lunches!
- Company outings and events!
- Dog friendly office!
- Fun atmosphere full of growth opportunities!
Job Type: Full-time
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Other types of insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Employee discounts
- Workplace perks such as food/coffee and flexible work schedules