3 Points Aviation is an industry leader in Aircraft component sales, manufacturing and repair and overhaul. Headquartered in the West Royalty Business Park in Charlottetown, we have worked tirelessly to earn a reputation that consistently exceeds our client's expectations. Our company, through focused customer service, has become a leader in the supply and distribution of new and re-conditioned aircraft parts.
The individual will be the first contact for any visitors and/or employees coming into the building. They will be expected to greet, welcome and direct visitors appropriately. They will be expected to notify company personnel of visitor arrival and ensuring the security of people coming into the office during business hours.
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquires.
- Maintains security by following procedures; monitoring logbook/ issuing visitor badges.
- Respond to all telephone inquiries in a professional and friendly manner.
- Support the administrative needs of the Management team as well as other general clerical functions as assigned.
- Create and modify documents using Microsoft Office.
- Perform general clerical duties to include, but not limited to, photocopying, faxing, mailing, and filing.
- Maintain staff bulletin board in Ch'town facility
- Interact with and assist the Shipping department when required
- Arrange Friday lunches
- Other duties as assigned.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (particularly Excel and Word)
- Pleasant telephone manner and good office etiquette.
- Professional verbal and written English communication skills and the ability to type 40 wpm.
- Three years of clerical experience.
- A self-motivated team player with strong interpersonal skills and a positive attitude.
- Excellent organization skills with the ability to multitask.
- The ability to implement and maintain processes and deliver on deadlines.
- The ability to solve problems while maintaining a customer focus.
- Successful completion of an Administrative program from a recognized institution.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)