At 3.PARADIS, Graphic designers create visual concepts, by hand or using computer software, to communicate ideas that inspire, inform, or captivate consumers. You will develop innovative and expressive graphics for product illustrations, logos, and websites, layouts and production design for advertisements, brochures, magazines, and reports.
- Collaborate with the team to brainstorm ideas and develop new approaches to creating innovative and expressive graphics for the company.
- Design beautiful, interesting and effective graphics that are impressive and emphasize the company and the product at hand.
- Strategize designs that will elicit a positive response, communicate important ideas and share company values with viewers.
- Organize campaigns that utilize stunning graphics to create a positive impression of the company while promoting increased visibility.
- Develop goals relating to performance of final products
- Integrate company values into design work in order to effectively demonstrate the nature of the company and attract customers on an ideological basis.
- Consult with management to ensure designs adhere to company standards, express desired ideas and represent products accurately.
- Innovate new and exciting visual designs that capture the target market's attention and sell them on essential aspects of the product.
Job Skills & Qualifications
- Certification in graphic design skills
- Proficiency in programs such as Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Minimum of two years' experience in graphic design
Candidates for graphic design positions should demonstrate their creativity and originality through a professional portfolio that features their best designs.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Internship
- Graphic Design: 1 year (Preferred)