- Generally, has 2-5 years' experience.
- This individual will be assisting the team in creating the 2020 Utilization Management/Population Health Management Plan.
- Manages one or more non-technical projects within the constraints of scope, quality, time, and cost, to deliver specified requirements.
- Responsibilities may include resource allocation and all phases of development life cycle (i.e. feasibility study, requirements, analysis, ROI, business plan, design testing, and implementation planning).
- Regularly interacts with management.
- Coordinates and directs the activities of project team members.
- Ensures all project requirements and/or objectives are documented.
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $20.00 to $26.00 /hour
- coordinating healthcare projects: 2 years (Required)
- Utilization Management/Population Health Management: 1 year (Required)
- Chicago, IL 60601 (Required)