This role will be responsible for collecting and entering data into a database and maintaining accurate records. As well as partner with cross-functional stakeholders in Marketing, Communications, Deployment, Operations and agency partners to drive best-in-class consumer engagement strategies. The ideal candidate is highly structured and detail oriented. They need to demonstrate the ability to work collaboratively in a complex and savvy high-speed environment within a broader team structure.
- Manage and maintain day to day manual data entry across all promotion tools and platforms at client.
- Collaborate with Digital Field Marketing Team to implement digital offer & push notification strategy for local markets.
- Effectively manage time.
- Bachelors Degree Required
- 3-5 years of professional business experience
- Must be extremely detail orientated
- Experience working in a highly ambiguous, matrix organization
- Familiarity with a variety of digital merchandising platforms preferred (e.g., offers, web, mobile, kiosk)
- Project management skills and excellent communication and persuasion abilities
- Strong grasp of business strategy and ability to prioritize opportunities
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $30.00 to $33.00 /hour
- Data entry: 3 years (Required)
- digital merchandising platforms: 3 years (Required)
- Advance Excel: 3 years (Required)
- Chicago, IL 60605 (Required)