Our client is a leading financial institution helping consumers and businesses achieve their financial goals. Their innovative, dynamic, and transformative approach enables every individual to live confidently about their finances.
What you'll do as a Content Marketing Social Media Manager:
- Strategize and create all social media organic and paid advertising efforts in collaboration with media partners, other members of the Content Marketing Team, internal creative services and other stakeholders.
- Create, maintain, and execute a weekly social media content calendar.
- Serve as a stakeholder for cross-channel content marketing promotion efforts, representing as a social media and content marketing subject matter expert.
- Regularly monitor KPIs to evaluate success of each type of content, by channel, and influence content development/distribution strategy accordingly.
- As back up to the Senior Community Manager, monitor social media channels during the afternoon hours and respond based on established guidelines.
- Build and nurture relationships with internal partners in order to foster content sharing and promotion and garner ideas for relevant content topics and formats.
- Regularly monitor competitors and industry leaders to identify new types of content and distribution methods.
- Manage agencies, designers, freelancers and other vendors as required.
- Manage a large content marketing advertising budget and optimize campaigns to ensure efficient spend.
- 3 - 5+ years relevant content marketing/ social media/ advertising experience.
- Passion and proven experience developing and promoting content designed to achieve business goals.
- Strong understanding of social media best practices and advertising as well as community management best practices.
- Experience working in fast-paced environments and creating editorial content at a moment's notice.
- Polished communication and presentation skills with the ability to speak confidently about social media, digital marketing, and content marketing to internal audiences.
Intuitive and people-savvy, capable of understanding and navigating complex and nuanced organizations.
- Experience with social media publishing and engagement platforms.
Must possess excellent writing skills, with experience writing content for brands and distributing through corporate social media channels.
- Excellent Project Management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects with tight deadlines in a cross-functional environment.
- Financial services or regulated industry experience strongly preferred. Luxury brand experience also a plus.
- Vision must be sufficient to read data reports, manuals and computer screens.
- Hearing must be sufficient to understand a conversation at a normal volume, including telephone calls and in person.
- Speech must be coherent to clearly convey or exchange information, including the giving and receiving of assignments and/or directions.
- Position involves sitting most of the time, but may involve walking or standing for brief periods of time.
- Must be able to travel in a limited capacity.
Job Type: Full-time
- Social Media Marketing: 3 years (Required)