Minimum Job-Specific Skills/Qualifications Required (in order of relative importance):
* 10+ years as serving in an Enterprise, Solutions or Infrastructure Architect capacity with extensive experience in
designing distributed enterprise-level architectures for mission-critical systems.
* 7+ years experience with the type of system infrastructure environment used by the Judicial Council staff,
specifically: UNIX/Java/WebLogic Application Server/Oracle database.
* Ability to provide solutions in an environment involving multiple datacenters: an in-house datacenter, colo
datacenter, hosted datacenter, Software as a Service and a future Cloud datacenter.
* Experience in managing architects, programmers, analysts and testers in a variety of small to large-scale projects.
* Experience in large-scale web application architecture, design, development, deployment and operations in a
complex deployment environment.
* Strong system analysis skills, experienced across the complete project lifecycle.
* Experienced developing the technology solution requirements for customer request for proposals.
* Familiarity with virtualization technologies
* Strong communications skills, having the ability to communicate well with all levels of staff -- both technical staff
and executive management.
* Experience developing consensus with disparate groups, sometimes with competing agenda.
* Experience developing enterprise technical policies for management consideration.
* Private as well as pubic-sector experience, preferably in state government.
16. Additional Skills/Qualifications Desired:
* Experience with cloud technologies and cloud vendors
* Experience with migrating data centers from hosted data centers to cloud providers
* Experience developing cloud hosting requirements for organizations migrating to the cloud
* AWS or Azure solutions architect certification is a plus
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $80.00 to $95.00 /hour
Full Time Opportunity: