Financial Planning & Analysis Manager -Full-time Direct hire
**MUST HAVE FP&A AND COST ACCOUNTANT EXPERIENCE**
The Financial Planning & Analysis Manager will play a key role in leading the forecasting, budgeting and reporting functions for several other general responsibilities and manage the analysis process and staff.
* Coordinate and manage the monthly and quarterly closing and reporting requirements in line with timetables and policies.
* Develop and manage the forecasting and budgeting process.
* Responsible for weekly, monthly and quarterly variance analysis as well as providing recommendations to management for improvements in P&L, operating working capital and cash flow.
* Manage weekly P&L meeting and forecast update process ensuring metrics are achieved.
* Provide required forecasting and business impacts on inventory management as it relates to working capital, LIFO, LCM and FAC analysis
* Develop and implement improved processes and controls within finance as they relate to the financial planning and analysis role.
* Liaison with auditors on all accounting matters.
* Identify and implement improvement opportunities
* Manage special finance projects and other duties as assigned by the Group Controller.
* Adhere to all SOX requirements to ensure full SOX compliance
* Meet strict deadlines.
* Forecast and report cash flow daily or weekly
* Perform all aspects of the position according to the Code of Conduct.
* Supervise staff accountants and other departmental support personnel.
Must understand and follow requirements of SXP QMS and EHS system.
Education and Experience
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $90,000.00 to $105,000.00 /year