2083 Group Inc. is a multimedia consulting firm with its home base on Sunset Blvd in the heart of Hollywood. We wear a lot of hats. In our office you'll see a brand new podcast studio, small sound stage, product and promo closet for swag and freebies, a well-used ping pong table, a well-stocked kitchen, coffee bar and even a wet bar that comes out when we are hosting private events.
We are innovative, creative thinkers who build cool things. We work hard, but have fun. We are professional, but we don't take it too seriously.
This position is full-time. On-site preferred but remote considered if you're amazing.
What you'll do:
- Play a central role in the development of technical projects for clients and for the company (web, web/mobile, native/mobile)
- Set expectations, including scoping out project requirements and performing technical needs assessments
- Interact with clients, celebrities, designers, developers, marketers and senior management
- Write and document project descriptions for off-shore development teams with technical specifications
- Meet (Skype) with off-shore development teams to oversee work and provide feedback and direction on projects
- Translate mockups and business requirements into beautiful, well functioning websites and emails
- Support client handoff and launch processes
- Help diagnose issues with existing web sites and provide quotes and estimates
- Provide technical assistance to our sales, marketing and promotions teams in identifying, evaluating, and developing systems and procedures
- Keep projects on-time and on-budget
- Work in multiple disciplines across industries
- Wear a lot of hats, like everyone does from our interns all the way up to the owners.
You do not need to be a developer, but you should be comfortable hands on.
If you're not firing up PHPStorm or XCode, you probably have a black belt in Adobe Creative Cloud. Are you both? We want to meet you.
2083 Group is ideal for people who love to learn. You will not be put in a box. If you want to do more, do more. If you have a dream or a project, let's build it. Surprise us.
- 2+ years experience working directly with clients as a PM/consultant or as part of a team of consultants
- Experience leading and guiding teams to build web sites, web apps, and/or mobile apps
- 2+ years experience organizing web application efforts with stakeholders, developers, designers, and marketers
- Knowledge of the freelancer web sites and how to recruit a good team
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills with audiences of all levels
- 2+ years experience with project management software
- Experience with several web platforms (Wordpress, WooCommerce ideal)
- Knowledge of various PHP frameworks
- Knowledge of hosting, servers, domain name/DNS and "how that magic works"
- Hands-on web dev (HTML, CSS)
- PHP 7+
- MySQL / MariaDB /
- Laravel 5.7+
- AWS and/or Google Cloud management
- Comfortable with a CLI
- Interest in the entertainment industry and stand-up comedy
- Media (radio, tv, film) production
- Addicted to Udemy
If you haven't been a lead / senior Project Manager, but feel you're ready to make the jump, we want to hear from you. If you can get the job done, we'll support you and set you up for success.
We promote from within and love it when our team members exceed their own expectations.
You have more potential than you think.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 to $75,000.00 /year
- Web Design: 2 years (Preferred)
- Project Management: 2 years (Required)
- Web Development: 2 years (Preferred)
- Paid time off
- Employee discounts
- Flexible schedules
- Workplace perks such as food/coffee and flexible work schedules