We are launching a new role for a Marketing Coordinator within our Trade ( https://www.1stdibs.com/info/trade/benefits/ ) team. As the Marketing Coordinator, you will support and execute marketing programs that drive growth initiatives for our Trade Program, a top 1stdibs priority focused on acquiring, engaging and increasing 'share of wallet' from interior design and architecture firms.
This role will report to the Director of Trade Marketing and works in close collaboration with the broader marketing team, Trade sales, product, editorial and social to develop and execute campaigns and customer experiences.
We have a startup culture that is constantly evolving, so comfort with ambiguity is very important. In exchange, you'll be given the opportunity to work with and learn from some of the most passionate, driven and creative people assembled under one roof.
What you'll do
- Partner closely with marketing team and cross functional stakeholders on managing project timelines and creating campaigns that increase acquisition, retention and engagement
- Assist designers with creating their firm profile on 1stdibs.com ( 1stdibs.com ) and proactively create content
- Work with our editorial and marketing teams to select/recommend/schedule content from our Interiors ( https://www.1stdibs.com/interiors/ ) section to support our email, social and editorial channels
- Maintain inventory and list of firms featured in editorial ( https://www.1stdibs.com/introspective-magazine/ )/social ( https://www.instagram.com/1stdibs/ )/email channels
- Stay on top of competitive trends and apply new innovations to our campaigns
What you'll bring
If you join us, you'll come on board with a passion for marketing and:
- 0-2 years of digital marketing experience
- Strong project management and documentation skills
- The ability to juggle multiple projects with ease and to prioritize effectively
- Strong written, and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency with Excel and Google Docs
- Strong attention to detail
- A love for design and eagerness to learn
- Bachelor's Degree
1stdibs is the world's largest online luxury marketplace for rare and desirable objects. It has become the go-to source for the world's leading interior designers and consumers to find antiques, furniture, jewelry, vintage fashion and fine art.
Backed by Benchmark Capital, Insight Venture Partners, Index Ventures, Spark Capital and Alibaba, 1stdibs is a unique blend of expert curators and seasoned Internet executives from companies including Amazon, Google, eBay, Mlb.com, PayPal, and Twitter.
1stdibs is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.