This position is full time with additional hours required during peak times such as tax season.
Primary duties include providing outsourced accounting services to multiple clients simultaneously and performing the following functions: data entry into accounting system, maintain general ledger for clients, perform bank and credit card account reconciliations, prepare journal entries, prepare monthly financial statements, and process payroll.
* Full Charge Bookkeeper with minimum 5 years experience in accounting and working with small/mid size companies
* Bachelor's degree
* High level of written, oral and interpersonal communication skills
* Experience and knowledge of QuickBooks a plus
* Self-starter - candidate is expected to manage client relationship without direct supervision and have the ability to work independently
* Highly organized - candidate is expected to manage multiple clients and projects simultaneously and meet assigned deadlines
* Must be detail oriented and analytical.
* Must have the ability to multi-task and function effectively in a fast-paced environment
* Primary office location will be our firm office located in south Tampa, with travel to various client locations within the Tampa Bay area, as needed.
* Flexible work schedule available
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $50,000.00 /year