The company, is a leading provider of Cloud Migration and Disaster Recovery solutions, providing enterprise clients with essential tools for the Digital Transformation journey.
As a Business Development Rep (BDR), you will play a key role in supporting the success of our?North American sales team. Your mission will be to win net new business and grow ARR with existing Managed Service Providers (MSP), Cloud Service Providers (CSP), System Integrators (SI), and other channel partners.
The ideal candidate will have experience selling cloud migration and DR solutions, understand the relevant business models and have technical understanding of cloud migration, backup and DR solutions. As a BDR, you will collaborate with the sales and marketing teams in Amsterdam, Netherlands and Sunnyvale, CA offices. We are looking for driven, passionate professionals with a strong desire to learn, collaborate, work hard, have fun, and win.
- Drive the outbound prospecting effort by executing demand generation campaigns to target accounts and stakeholders (phone, email, social, etc.)
- Work closely with existing MSP, CSP, and SI partners to ensure high level of service and support.
- Qualify inbound lead prospects and lead opportunity progression
- 3-7 years previous experience in a technology account/business/sales development role.
- Effective presentation skills.
- Experience working with MSP/CSP/SI and understanding the unique business requirements for successful partnerships.
- Understanding of licensing models and how to effectively drive growth.
- Ability to be self-sufficient and work effectively with other teams or business units
- Previous BD experience with MSP/CSP/SI is a significant plus
- Challenging and fun work with a chance to make distinct, company-shaping tangible contributions
- Highly competitive compensation package that includes base, commission, and bonus.