Billing/Bookkeeper Essential Functions:
- Invoice MOHLTC for services provided
- Review, correct and ensure MOHLTC applications are correct and submitted
- Receives, approves, and, when necessary, investigates client's accounts payable invoices.
- Codes payables for accounts payable clerks to input
- Communicates (both in verbal and written form) with clients, client suppliers, vendors, and banking contacts.
- Keeps track of company assets.
- Handles company mail.
- Prepares appropriate schedules and reports as requested by our company and partners.
- Deposits accounts receivables into client bank accounts.
- Handle payroll, WSIB, T4's and HST.
- Assists accountants on tax return preparation.
- Performs other duties as assigned from time to time that will include customer service, cleaning of equipment and answering phones.
Education, Experience, and Skills Required:
- Proficient in excel spreadsheet
- Minimum of two years of bookkeeping experience including accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll, general ledger and financial reports.
- Ability to perform several tasks concurrently with ease and professionalism.
- Ability to operate calculator, computer, and other general office equipment.
- Knowledge of computerized accounting, including Quickbooks.
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements of processing payroll accounting transactions and payroll returns.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, verbally and in writing, in English.
- Must be able to keep client matters strictly confidential.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and customer service skills.
- Prior experience in Business Management preferred.
- Occasional ON-CALL rotation that will be required.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $37,000.00 to $40,000.00 /year
- bookeeping: 1 year (Required)
- class G drivers license (Required)