1847 Partners LLC is an external manager for 1847 Holdings LLC, a public company focused on lower middle market investment opportunities in the United States.
As a Private Equity Intern, you will work closely with our principals at every stage of the investment process. You will play an integral role in executing transactions, managing the portfolio investments, and supporting corporate development. You will quickly gain valuable experience as you develop robust financial models and evaluate potential investments in new industries.
This position represents a unique opportunity for highly-motivated graduates or current undergraduates to assume a wide set of responsibilities and make a significant impact in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment. Our principals are located NYC, Raleigh, NC and Herndon, VA.
Specific Job Duties:
- Deal execution, and On-going portfolio management
- Assisting in due diligence for potential new investments, including market research and analysis of industry trends, financial modeling, and valuation
- Developing detailed financial models for financings
- Analyzing operational forecasts and budgets for active and potential investments
- Developing presentation materials for the firm and its portfolio companies
- Tracking industry statistics and maintaining quarterly and semi-annual internal databases
- Supporting new acquisitions post-investment
What we're looking for:
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree or currently enrolled in four-year institution pursuing a major in business or accounting
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Excel with significant financial modeling experience
- Superior work ethic, strong desire to learn, and uncompromising attention to detail
- Excellent analytical, research, and organizational skills
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Superb critical thinking ability and demonstrated leadership experience
- Outgoing personality and willingness to aggressively market the firm through outbound calling programs, networking, and thesis-based company targeting
- Collaborative and proactive approach with the confidence and capability to act autonomously
Job Type: Internship