1800Flowers.com is looking for a Director, Ecommerce with a compelling record of leveraging analytics to create best in class mobile, tablet, web, and app experiences that deliver outstanding revenue growth. This position will be focused on partnering with internal stakeholders on product, marketing, merchandising, and multi-branded teams to build and maintain an industry leading online user experience. This position requires a deep understanding of the evolving e-commerce and mobile platforms and technical stacks.
The position requires an enthusiastic multi-tasker with attention to detail, excellent written and verbal communication and an ability to build relationships across internal and external teams. This person needs to be able drive strategies as well as guide data-driven tactical decisions in close to real time. We offer a chance interact with industry leaders and the best technology companies. 1800Flowers.com is a flat, dynamic and highly focused team; we have fun while producing strong top and bottom line results.
Specific Responsibilities include:
* Oversee the online user experience and website analytics across all platforms
* Develop and execute testing strategies to improve conversion rates and drive revenue growth
* Identify and implement new technologies that will enhance the online user experience
* Work closely with the marketing and merchandising teams to create website experiences that are congruent with ongoing marketing campaigns
* Draft requirements for new features and functionality to uplift the online UI/UX and address customer pain points
* Familiarity with multi-touch attribution, algorithmic models and marketing analytics.
* Ability to understand customer buying behaviors, segmentation and profiling.
* Monitor and research industry trends related to direct response marketing to continually improve knowledge and communicate new ideas and trends.
* Manage a team of analysts, website merchandisers, and web producers
* Forecast quarterly and annual goals for conversion rate and revenue growth
* 10+ years of digital agency or in-house experience
* Must have experience building and maintaining ecommerce experiences across mobile, tablet, desktop, and app platforms
* Familiarity working with digital marketing teams and channels
* Strong sense of Marketing analytics and how to derive actionable insights from complex data sources
* Working knowledge of one or more of the analytics packages (eg Google Analytics).
* Management experience leading small teams against online performance-based media objectives and executing marketing campaigns that are part of multi-pronged marketing strategy that crosses teams and organizations.
* Exceptional oral and written communication skills and a demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally to get work completed is a key success factor.
* Ability to multitask, handle pressure and meet deadlines in a fast paced entrepreneurial environment without a lot of direction or oversight.
* Advanced computer skills are required
* College degree required, advanced degree a plus. We welcome applicants with non-traditional educational and professional experiences.
Job Type: Full-time