123Stores Inc., based out of New York, is a fast growing leading 3rd Party Retailer with a strong technology backbone.
We sell our brand partner's products on multiple e-commerce marketplaces, enabling us to offer tens of thousands of items at the best prices to millions of customers.
With over half a million customer ratings, we take pride in our technology driven solutions that have allowed us to become one of the leading retailers on the Amazon & eBay Marketplaces.
The Company is ranked #231 in the Internet Retailer 2018 Top 500 Guide and is ranked #1641 in the Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing private companies.
We've just moved into our new Long Island City facility, and this is a unique growth opportunity as we build a new energetic, vibrant & dynamic sales team.
The Online E-Commerce Marketplace is rapidly evolving, and as a Vendor Account Manager, you will have the exciting opportunity to help drive the growth and shape the future of how a brand evolves. You will work with brands to understand their existing retail strategies, and work with them to develop strategies as it relates to online retail.
- Manage the relationship with our key brand partners.
- Communicate with our brand partners, understand their needs and satisfy their requirements.
- Support our brand partners by acting as a product expert and helping them with questions and issues.
- Work with our brand partners to present complex ideas simply, help them navigate their online business and address the challenges they face.
- Flexibility to adapt to the ever-changing needs of the online business, especially the Amazon & eBay marketplace.
- Achieve & consistently exceed sales goals & client satisfaction scores.
- Requires the right combination of grit, curiosity and the drive to help brands with their retail challenges.
- Shape, iterate, and scale our account management strategy, taking initiative to improve the team's practices, tools, and content.
IS THIS FOR YOU?
- Do you enjoy solving people's problems in your domain? Do you enjoy establishing yourself as a subject matter expert?
- Do you have a knack for strong negotiations?
- Are you a self-motivated and gregarious sales representative that wants to make money selling an innovative technology?
- Do you thrive in a competitive and collaborative team environment?
If your answers for the above questions are a big YES! then this opportunity is right up your alley and you will be constantly challenged by the various facets of the e-commerce industry.
We are looking for help to deliver on our vision! The work is never dull, the goals never modest.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- A polite, friendly and diplomatic manner.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Great communication skills, both written and verbal.
- You have a track record of consistent over-achievement.
- You thrive in fast paced culture where changes are common, and you adapt quickly.
- You enjoy building lasting relationships that enable you to build a book of business where referrals are the norm.
- You practice as hard as you play. You're a market expert, you know your competitors, you're up to date on the latest trends, you're coachable, and you're willing to put in the time to master your craft.
- You subscribe to a work hard, stay positive and implement feedback mentality.
- You are a fast learner when it comes to process and technology.
- You enjoy a competitive atmosphere where everyone is fighting for the top spot on the leaderboard.
- Excellent organization and prioritization skills, Self-motivated
- Competitive salary, Benefits + Commission
- Ongoing training and growth opportunities
- Vacation benefits; paid holidays; we expect you to work hard, but still enjoy your personal life
- Commuter benefits (including Uber Pool)
- Consistent & fair leadership: we'll share info, set clear goals, show you respect, and treat everyone fairly
- Enough freedom to spread your wings while still holding you accountable
- Fully stocked kitchen and loads of coffee
- An environment passionate about growth and learning
- Corporate gym rate
- Company Outings & Happy Hours events
- 4138 37th St, Long Island City, NY 11101
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 to $90,000.00 /year