We will get you farther on the road of life! Join the Canadian leader in online tire and wheel sales. At 1010TIRES you'll work with a team of committed professional car enthusiasts with a passion for cars and automotive.
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Experience in a retail environment.
- Knowledge of North American, European and Japanese car fitments (ie: bolt pattern, offset, hub bore, lug/bolt thread pitch and size).
- Intermediate computer proficiency ie MS Word, MS Excel.
- Knowledge and experience of TPMS(Tire Pressure Monitoring system) fitment, installation, and reprogramming procedures.
- Knowledge and experience with OE and aftermarket wheels and tires.
- Hands on experience and knowledge of tire machine equipment, including: Hunter Road Force Balancer and Ranger tire mounting machine.
- Minimum 2 years experience in tire & wheel industry.
- Minimum education: Secondary school. Fluent in English (Spoken and Written).
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work independently.
- Ability to lift upwards of up to 75lbs.
- Sales and service to walk-in and telephone customers.
- Answer phone calls relating to tire & wheel fitment questions.
- Fulfilling payment using Paypal, Moneris and other pay gateways.
- Supervise staff of up to six people.
- Train new staff hired for duties in the shop, warehouse and sales.
- Assign duties and tasks to staff.
- Manage of product ordering and sourcing of tires & wheels & automotive accessories.
- Manage customer service areas, such as work area, customer holding area and showroom facilities.
- Inspect tires & wheels for defects and warranties.
- Processing returns and credits.
- Conduct product inventory and prepare sales reports.
- Other duties that arise from day to day activities in the shop and installation facilities (e.g. Mount and balance wheels and tires, when necessary.)
BASE SALARY: Salary ($48 K/year) + Commission based on sales volume.
BENEFITS: Standard company benefits.
LOCATION: Richmond ( 12291 Bridgeport Road).
START DATE: As soon as possible.
Please submit your resumes online.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $48,000.00 /year
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $48,000.00 to $60,000.00 /month
- retail: 2 years (Preferred)