101 Foods Ltd. is searching for a Director of Sales & Operations to join our team at our Office in Burnaby, BC.
A company that offers frozen food product, food equipment, small ware, hardware, restaurant decor and furniture items etc. The selected candidate would be independently establishing broad customer base, design & create brochures, increase efficiency of e-commerce web presence, improve inventory system.
What You are expected to Do
- Direct, develop and implement strategies to achieve sales goals, optimize profitability and deliver an exceptional customer experience
- Develop an annual Sales Plan with supporting tactics and initiatives to achieve sales target
- Establish performance goals, monitor performance on a continual basis and coach for improvement
- Support and enhance the customer experience through the execution of operational standards, controls and standards
- Recruit, train and develop a team of high performing Regional Sales Managers and build succession through a strong leadership
You Are preferred to be a:
- Driven leader with passion for retail operations and growing sales through strong people leadership and an engaging customer experience
- Problem solver and critical thinker, with the ability to analyze and process data to develop better solutions and improve execution of strategic sales and operations plans
- A coach and developer of talent, with ability to manage and work with a diverse group of personalities
What You Bring
- Operations Leadership experience; with a minimum of 5 years of developing and delivering successful sales results, superior customer experiences while managing the operational demands
- Proven ability to develop high performing sales team and build a culture of performance and success
- Strong business acumen with the ability to analyse and develop insight from sales reporting and key business metrics
- Desire to succeed, passion for growth and continuous learning
- Strong management skills with proven ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines and execution objectives
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written, ability to develop and support communication in English and French
Why Join 101Foods Ltd.
- We offer a fun professional work environment with a Canadian-owned company
- Opportunities to work in collaboration with a pro-active and inspiring leadership team
- Opportunity to lead and inspire a motivated team of retail professionals
- Please email the following:
- - Cover letter, outlining your experience
- - Current resume
- Only those selected will be contacted.
- Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 to $65,000.00 /year