We are looking for a Jr. -Mid level engineer with experience in services development with Spring Boot. The right candidate for this role will have be proficient in Java, Spring boot REST API development. An experience with Elasticsearch would be a huge plus.
- As an individual contributor, candidate is responsible for participating in all aspects of software development life cycle including estimating, technical design, implementation, documentation and post implementation application support.
- Mentoring junior members of the team, review their code, actively contribute to team standards and engage in collaborative professional culture.
· Collaborate closely with business leaders and engineering teams to enhance and extend our technology stack. · Responsible for defining, enhancing and implementing internal and external APIs. · Demonstrate contagious motivation to build best-of-breed software, and advocate for best practices in RESTful API development.
- Frequently deliver high quality code into production using continuous delivery tools and strategies
- Embrace agile methodologies and the advantages it brings to communication, flexibility, and delivering working code.
- Strong debugging, problem solving and investigative skills.
- This role requires staying calm under pressure, and a willingness to work extra hours especially during holiday periods or project deadlines.
- 4+ Years' Experience, and expert knowledge in developing cloud based applications with Java and Spring Boot.
- Experience with Spring Boot, Spring Rest, Spring JPA, Spring Cloud.
- Experience in using some unit test case frameworks.
- Some knowledge of data modelling and configuration management.
- Experience designing / maintaining / tuning high-performance code to ensure optimal performance.
- Strong knowledge of web security practice.
- Good understanding of Git, source control procedures, and feature branching
- Knowledge about Elasticsearch, Google Cloud Platform and Kubernetes would be an added advantage.
- The right candidate will have an innate technical curiosity, and strong communication skills.
- Obsessed with providing business value through delivery-centric development.
Bachelor's in Computer Science or a related field. Please submit a code sample with your application