Job Title: Marketing Specialist
Terms of Employment: Full-time, Permanent
Wage: $27.5 per hour
Working Hours: 40 hours per week
Location of Work: 333 West Broadway, BC, Vancouver, V5Y 1P8
Contact Email: email@example.com
001 Ink Toner Cartridge is a leading company in re-manufacturing, reusing and recycling printer, copier ink and toner cartridges. Starting in 2003, we've been serving all across Canada and the USA. We can help you find all printer/copier/multi-function printer cartridges from every brand. We offer printer copier ink and toner cartridge refill service across the lower mainland and Western Canada region.
What This Job Involves:
1. Collect information of our products, run analysis on potential market opportunities and create advertisements for our ink toners and all kinds of office equipment replacement service;
2. Familiarize with the major social media sites, edit and maintain our presence on them, and monitor each platform, ensuring all the information on the sites is up-to-date;
3. Analyze the data generated from the research on local media corporations, present to the management about the findings, identify the most suitable media agencies, keep contact with them and conduct negotiations to acquire favourable terms for our advertisement deals;
4. Participate in surveying activities to obtain market information, understand and evaluate the market conditions to contribute to the development and adjustment of our pricing strategies for ink toners with an eye on brand awareness;
5. Observe, track and evaluate the public acceptance of the company’s product by reviewing the results collected on major social media sites or other purchasing channels, discovering the chances of improving the marketability of new ink cartridges and reaching a larger scope of customers, and then reporting to the management;
6. Assess the filled-out customer questionnaires, study and integrate purchasing behaviour of both personal and business consumers in order to target the proper audience by changing product placement in our ads;
7. Research and compile information for the preparation of detailed reports on sales volume, customer experience, and market trends, while providing recommendations for advertising ideas to increase sales volume.
What We Are Looking For:
1. At least a bachelor’s degree is required；
2. At least three year of marketing experience is required; extra experience in advertising and public relations is an asset;
3. Strong critical thinking, communication and multitasking skills;
4. Able to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
Expiring: Dec 27, 2019